Apostolicministries - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Apostolicministries > Topics

Subject: Wemen preaching
Replies: 10 Views: 1886

namasuku 8.07.08 - 02:35pm
many discredit it and many approve it.Whats your take in it? *

thuli999 21.09.08 - 11:01am
Ths is kinda tricky, bt id say if God granted u with the gift of preaching thr4 do so.. *

talkmore 7.11.08 - 08:08am
What l know about God is not a man and He use everyone He like 2 use and even in the bible we can named lot of name of women that God used. *

apostle4 7.11.08 - 09:39am
D word of God conclude all thing, to those who are steadfast in heart, but D unstable hearted, human philosophy concludes.
why should we substitute D wisdom of mortal men for that of D almighty immortal GOD.
Who among D children of men had been granted D knowledge of D mysteries and revelations of christain ministry, as it was giving to apostle paul.
If apostle paul (by revelation knowledge of God, which cannot be broken niether by angel nor man) disapprove D teaching of women,
(1timothy 2:12) why should we by human philosophy grant women preaching?
were there not a wise woman in D days when Jesus elected D 12 disciples. why don't He make up His 12 elect with combination of male and female?
whoever is wise should call this thing to mind and secure a safe self conscience.
may D good God bless U all in Jesus name amen. *

namasuku 7.11.08 - 05:43pm
Lol let us not be ignorant.Lol i beg you please.Lol when Jesus sent the 70 in Luke 10 there were many wemen involved with the likes of Mary Magdela.Mary and her sister etc Lol 1timothy3:16 search the scriptures and beyond and you shall be worthy of my attension *

saymore1 8.11.08 - 08:21pm
Prophetess huldah *

rozely 13.06.09 - 06:58am
The sower are the seed planter man in spirit.. The ground where the seed fall and grow are woman in spirit *

rozely 13.06.09 - 07:01am
So if you got a ear you are woman in spirit, if you got a word you are man in spirit. Doesnt matter if you carry a dress of pants.. Its a spiritial thing *

acts238 27.10.09 - 12:00am
the word says GOD needs a willing vessel dont say it cant be female i believe HE can ordain men and women and even kids *

acts238 16.11.09 - 04:47pm
now i want to let you know my position exactly i do believe women can preach but i believe it is biblical for the husband to be head of household(if there is a husband)i believe the same should be in the church so if a woman is called to preach i believe her husband(if she has one)should hold a higher office for example if she is a minister i believe he should be pastor *

adrecial 19.02.10 - 04:02pm
He gave up his only beggoten son so that woeverer believe in him should not perish if you have the son you have to witness erespective if you are a man or a woman *

* Apostolicministries Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Apostolicministries

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search